PMI Champlain Valley Chapter and Desai Management Consulting have partnered to offer Project Management training programs to the PMICV members. The next training offering is a 3 days PMI - PMP Certification Boot Camp scheduled for March 29th, 30th and 31st at the Best Western Conference Center in South Burlington, VT.
In the last three years, Desai Management Consulting trained over 250 professionals and have a 99% success rate for those who have gone on to take the PMP exam.
Desai offers high-quality instruction built on the industry-leading Velociteach project management and certification training methods and materials. All materials are consistent with the latest PMI PMBOK version 5.0.
Boot Camp Participants Will Receive...
- 24 classroom hours (3 days) of intensive project management training (contact hours)*
- 11 hours of online exam preparation study (contact hours)*
- Guidance in the PMI application process
- Numerous practice questions
- Hands-on experience taking structured exams
- Post-training / pre-exam study group
- World-class Velociteach materials
- 6 months' access to the Velociteach exam prep online simulator
*Total contact hours (35) required by PMI in order to take the test.
Why Desai is Your Best Choice for Training?
World-class materials are only effective with proven training techniques. Our experienced and credentialed instructors use an unparalleled level of detail and numerous reference scenarios to ensure participants understand the material and concepts. Our methods include:
- Active class discussions
- Participative learning
- Real-world examples
- Best-practice discussions
- Effective exam strategies, tips and tricks
- Memorization techniques
- Practice tests after each subject module
Visit our PMP Boot Camp 101 web page for details of our Boot Camp process and benefits. You'll also find information about the PMP certification process and why certification is a worthwhile pursuit.
Desai-led PMP study groups are available for participants who wish to continue their exam prep beyond Boot Camp, at no charge. Our study groups offer facilitated discussion and continued learning, including:
- Reinforcement of materials covered
- Shared study habits
- In-person and virtual sessions
- Shared lessons learned
For questions, or to register for the Boot Camp, please contact Desai Management Consulting
Phone: 1-844 GO DESAI (1-844-463-3724)
Event proudly sponsored part by :