2016 Schedule of Events
|Event||Date||PDU Amount and Category|
|January Mentoring Activity||Thursday, January 14|
|January Dinner Meeting||Tuesday, January 19||2 PDUs on Leadership|
|January TPC networking event||Thursday, January 28
|February Dinner Meeting||Thursday, February 18||2 PDUs on Technical|
|March Dinner Meeting||Thursday, March 17||2 PDUs on Strategic and Business Mangement Expertise|
|April Symposium||Friday, April 8||
8 PDUs :Leadership-5, Technical-2, Strategic & Business-1
|May Dinner Meeting||Wednesday, May 18||1-Technical, 1-Strategic & Business|
|September Dinner Meeting||Wednesday, Sept. 21|
|October Dinner Meeting||Wednesday, October 19|
Here’s how to claim 8 PDUs for the 2016 PMI-CV Spring Symposium:
1. Log In to www.pmi.org
2. Go to the first tab - MyPMI tab
3. If not there yet … Select Dashboard tab under myPMI tab
4. Within the Dashboard page on the right you will see “Certification Status” section … in
this section select “Report PDUs”5.
5. Select "Course or Training "category
6. For provider, enter "C109" and click on "PMI Champlain Valley, VT Chapter"
7. For Activity, enter the 2016 PMICV Spring Symposium ID# "C109-20160408"
8. Enter April 8 2016 for the date started and sate completed
9. Select the following number of PDU out of the 3 categories : 5 for Leadership, 2 for
Technical and 1 for Strategic & Business.
10. Agree and submit
To claim 2 PDU's for attending dinner events, follow the directions below
- Go to http://www.pmi.org/
- Log in
- Click on myPMI on the drop down menu
- Look for “Certification Status – earn and report PDUs” located on the right hand side
- Click on Report PDU
- Select "Organization Meeting"
- In the Organization/Host ID field, enter C109 and click on PMI Champlain Valley Chapter
- In the Title field, put a description like "January Dinner Meeting"
- Select the number of PDU out of the 3 categories based on the meeting information supplied by the PMICV event (Leadership and/or Technical and/or Strategic)
- Click that you agree this claim is accurate.
- Click “Submit”
- Look for email confirmation.