PMI’s family of credentials supports the project management profession and its practitioners and promotes ongoing professional development.
There are nearly 300,000 credential holders worldwide in industries that range from health care, telecommunications and education to finance, construction and IT.
Find out more about this elite group of practitioners and how you might fit in.
You do not need to be a member of PMI to obtain a PMI credential, but there are member discounts on credential fees, professional development opportunities for maintaining your credential and on credential maintenance fees.
• Project Management Professional (PMP)®
• Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM)®
• Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
• Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®
• PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
• PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
• PMI Agile Certified Practioner (PMI-ACP)®
• PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®