Volunteers are an essential part of PMI's guiding star - it is their work and commitment that sets PMI and PMICV apart from other organizations. We welcome new people and ideas, and always look forward to meet, collaborate, and grow with our community members together.
Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
What you will do:
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the volunteer program
- Recruit and interview potential volunteer candidates
- Work with the community organizations to promote PMICV and Project Management practices
- Document and keep records of volunteers and activities
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about growing yourself and others as leaders
- Don't freak out, and can manage multiple projects and time commitments well
- Love working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience in engaging individuals and teams
- Capacity to develop and implement new concepts and strategies
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours a month (can be more if you are so inclined!)
How To Get Started : Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you shortly.