On behalf of PMI Champlain Valley Chapter’s Board, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our chapter.
Connect. Grow. Succeed.
With global resources and local expertise, PMICV is the only professional association in Vermont dedicated to advancing the professional development of project managers and business analysts. The association offers a robust perspective and delivers value to its members by offering numerous educational and networking forums to help you grow such as:
- Project management and business analysis fundamentals
- Agile frameworks and tools
- Latest trends and best practices
- Case studies involving local business and projects
- Strengthening leadership, communication, negotiation and other soft skills
- Effective time and resource management strategies
- Connect: network with other project management and business analysis experts, and expand your visibility in the local and national job market
- Grow: develop your professional career path in a fast-growing field, and support your efforts toward earning desirable, industry-recognized certifications
- Succeed: gain a competitive advantage by enhancing and positioning your skills, talents and services successfully in the marketplace
We value you! Please look around the web site where you will find great information such as: events, mentoring, job openings and training opportunities. Join us at our next event and introduce yourself to the members of the board and the rest of the membership. Let us know how we can help you and answer any of your questions. If there is something more pressing reach out the the VP of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We care about your career development, your goals and how we can help you at every stage of your career. We trust you will have a rewarding experience with us and gain knowledge on project management trends, tools, and techniques that we provide through various programs and events.
Thank you for your support of the PMI Champlain Valley Chapter and the Project Management profession.
We look forward to meeting you very soon!
VP Membership, PMICV (email@example.com)