Mark Your Calendar and Join Us!
PMICV Annual Symposium | April 20th, 2018 | Trader Duke's Hotel in Burlington, VT
Project, program and portfolio professionals are leading their organizations to better outcomes while influencing change in an ever-changing global environment. Join us in Burlington to connect with like-minded individuals to learn new ideas and approaches, form new relationships or strengthen existing ones while investing in your own growth at PMI Champlain Valley Symposium.
It’s truly more than a meeting. It brings together dozens of project and program managers, business analysts, directors, HR and other business professionals from around the state to gain and share knowledge, strengthen community and lead the evolution of the profession.
Thinking of reasons to attend? We've got a few:
- Earn PDUs - 9 units just in one day to help maintain your PMI certification.
- Learn valuable skills - Step away from meetings and distractions to better absorb and apply the skills you've set out to learn.
- Find your inspiration - Keynote speakers are chosen not only for their expertise but for their passion and ability to inspire you towards excellence.
- Make connections - Ask questions, seek advice, explore opportunities from a new alliance, business partner, mentor or employer.
- Increase your visibility - Meet experts and influencers in your industry or field. Share knowledge and new ideas to give back, advocate and stand out.
Register Early and take advantage of the Early Bird Discount!
Make sure to be logged in as a member to enjoy the member discount.
|Event Date||04-20-2018 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-20-2018 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-24-2018|
|Cut off date||04-19-2018 8:00 pm|
We wish to thank each of the Chapter sponsors for their continued support of the organization and their recognition of the importance of project management in the Champlain Valley area. To learn how your organization can become a Chapter sponsor, please contact us.