MARK YOUR CALENDAR AND JOIN US!
Join us for our biggest event of the year!
The annual PMICV Spring Symposium, Friday April 20th, 2018.
This years line up of dynamic and engaging presenters:
- Opening remarks by Governer Phil Scott - "Project Management Impact in Vermont"
- Key note presentation "Project Everest: Essential Steps for Successful Projects" by Alan Mallory, BSc, PEng, PE, PMP, - plus Alan will lead two additional interactive sessions!
- Business Analysis and Agile Workshop led by David Bieg, PMI-PBA, BA & Requirements Program Manager at PMI National
- PMO leadership panel discussion moderated by Vijay Desai featuring:
- Patrick Leduc, CIO and Vice President of Career and Education Outreach at VSAC
- Michael Joseph, PMP, Senior Director of Implementation Services at Dealer.com/li>
- Gina Youchah, Engineering Manager at Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Mark Harris. PMP, Director, Core Applications at Blue Cross / Blue Sheild of Vermont
- Charles Jones, MHA, FACHE, Network Director - Project Management, UVM Medical Network
- Plus more activities, networking, breakfast, lunch, beverages, door prizes and more! NOT TO BE MISSED!