Desai Management Consulting and partner Conceptia, Ltd. are hosting an on-line training class for “Leading A Scaled Agile Framework”. Attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps (Development Operations).
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
· Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe®
· Become a Lean-Agile Leader
· Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
· Enable Agile Product Delivery
· Implement Lean Portfolio Management
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
The on-line course will be held for 3 days,and 28 ( – Wednesday), with schedule as follows:
· Day 1: 9:00am - 5:00pm EDT
· Day 2: 9:00am - 5:00pm EDT
· Day 3: 9:00am - 5:00pm EDT
· Course fee is $995 (includes 1 certification exam attempt)
· If you are a member of PMICV, you will get 10% discount. Please use the coupon code “PMICV” as appropriate while registering using the Registration link.
· For questions or additional information, please email email@example.com
476 Shunpike Road, Williston, VT 05495 USA
Phone: 1-844-GO DESAI (1-844-463-3724)
|Event Date||10-26-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-28-2020 5:00 pm|