10 events - including 8 presentations, 1 workshop, and 1 SME discussion panel - focus on modern and impactful tech industries, tooling, and project management techniques trending now and into the future!
Thursday, 28 January, 12:00 PM ET
- Al Marin MA, PMP on communications tech evolution "Exploiting the Positive Risk of Communication Constraints in a Covid 19 Era"
Tuesday, 2 February, 6:30 PM ET
- Molly Yanus on evolving PM tech "Project Intake + Prioritization"
Thursday, 4 February, 12:00 PM ET
- Marcus Glowasz presents the AI-centric "Dark Data in Project Management"
Saturday, 6 February, 10:00 AM ET
- Marcus Glowasz -3 Hour WORKSHOP - "Data-Informed Decision Making in Projects"
Tuesday, 9 February, 12:00 PM ET
- Paul Dandurand on PM tooling "Hybrid Project Management Agile with Waterfall Project Tooling"
Tuesday, 11 February, 6:30 PM ET
- Andrea M. Uvanni on RX technology "Pharmaceutical PM Advancement and Shift to Digital CGMP"
Thursday, 18 February, 6:30 PM ET - CAPSTONE SME PANEL EVENT! - Our series' speakers and other panelists answer and discuss your questions LIVE for this final event of the series.
Member Price: USD $45
Non-Member Price: USD $80
Facing career/employment hardships due to COVID-19? Are you an actively enrolled student? In either case, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to ask about discounts and available scholarships.
PMI Professional Development Units: Up to 21 PDUs if attending all events in the series. A minimum of 12 Technical PDUs for this series.
How to join the event: Registered individuals will be emailed a link to join each session/event a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the event. Please make sure your email when registering is up to date and accurate, especially if you are logged in with your PMI profile.
Event Video Recording and Pictures: Please note that by completing your registration and attending this event, you are authorizing PMI Champlain Valley chapter to record video, audio, and pictures of this event which may or may not include your likeness and be shared via social media and/or utilized in chapter marketing efforts. This includes in-person, online webinars, and virtual events.
Claiming PDUS: Claim codes for PDUs awarded for attending all PMICV events will be made available to all registered attendees within one week of the event end date.
For any issues post-registration please contact email@example.com.